Picture this…my sister-in-law is sporting her sophisticated bee outfit…
I have a pretty wild imagination and can also be very innovative when it comes to protecting my ass from bee stings. Unfortunately, no one took my photo so let me go ahead and give you a description and let your imagination fill in the rest.
1) Enormous, straw cowboy hat, purchased by me ages ago when I was working in the Caribbean and thought it looked cute with my outfit (clearly I was trying to blend in with all those Texan tourists onboard).
2) White mosquito net draped over the hat to give that cowboy bride effect.
3) Next, a paint spattered Carnival sweatshirt (did I mention that it was 30C?).
4) I put on my husband’s thick coveralls in which the crotch hung down at my knees.
5) Sneaker’s with pants tucked into the socks.
6) Some high-tech masking tape and garden gloves to seal off any openings.
The results: zero bee stings and 25 kilograms of pure, organic Italian millefiori honey!
Buona Domenica tutti!