I must ask. You see, there are some little quirks about Genova that I cannot help but wonder about.
- why do we seem to have the oldest population in all of Italy? Wouldn’t it make more sense that these arthritic grumpy geezers moved south to the toe where the climate is warmer and less humid?
- why are all the friggin’ bus stops miles apart from one another and nowhere near a traffic light or cross walk? I am forever waiting for lights to change before zigzagging across a busy street only to miss the bus.
- Why are all the buses so damned full? Haven’t the Italian’s suffered enough after they took on the almighty Euro?
- Is it wise to wear open toed shoes on the bus? A BIG FAT NOPE!
- Why are people still wearing sweaters and winter vests in 34C temperatures? Is there some May rule that the Pope issued and I didn’t get that memo?
- Why are all the worst bus drivers on the routes with all the curves?
- When the buses go on strike why can’t we use the bus lanes? (that’s one of Elora’s btw)