Before you say it, let me explain! Yes, I am at Mama’s again but there are many good reasons…
- I found new mould in my apartment and once again had to spray and run,
- Mama invited me over for homemade polenta Sunday : ),
- She has a bathtub : ) : ) : )
- She has a balcony (for Coco, she loves it!)
- Coco will be staying with her for Easter and so this is a warm-up (aka Kitty Bootcamp) for her to get used to hanging out with Mama senza Me!
Oh, and completely off topic, cuz that’s how I roll…ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, roll out the double ‘N’ in Italian words. Today I had my students in tears of laughter because I said ‘Ano’ not ‘Anno’…simple translation: ‘Arse’ or ‘Year’, I’ll let you figure out which one I was trying to say!